Addison had a great Birthday yesterday. Thank you to all who called, texted & emailed! I got home before Karl & Addison did, so I prepped and staged the living room to surprise her as soon as she walked in the door. A bike was waiting for her...along with a Hello Kitty helmet & pads (a newly acquired favorite). She spent a good time riding it around on the patio, but our feet don't quite reach the pedals yet. I ordered her some pedal blocks this morning. I hope they come soon!













We went out to John's Incredible for pizza (it's her favorite food these days) and came home and had cupcakes. The big party is on Sunday afternoon! I can't wait!

















2 comments:
Wonderful pictures of the little pink birthday princess
I love her chunks! she is so cute. little kids on bikes learning to ride is the best.
Post a Comment