I know, I know...there's 47 days until Christmas, but I'm already itching to pull out the tree, hang the stockings and blare Christmas music!
I think retailers are to blame for putting me in the Christmas spirit extra early this year. There have been some amazing deals already! We made a nice dent on our shopping list this weekend shopping online and in-stores. It must be their ploy to get people to spend more by starting early...it's working, that's for sure!
Karl wasn't able to do too much since he had knee surgery on Friday, but he was feeling well enough to limp around Toys R Us for a bit yesterday afternoon. He's feeling pretty good today, and will have a follow up with his Dr on Friday. Hopefully some physical therapy will be in store so that he can start re-strengthening his knee and get back to playing his beloved softball and golf!

That's what we've been up to lately. Super-exciting stuff! :)

















0 comments:
Post a Comment