Thursday, January 22, 2009

I love a good bargain!

I just wanted to write a quick post to let you all know that The Children's Place has won me over and saved my daughter's belly from hanging out of the bottom of her shirts!

Addison is quickly growing out of her 9 month clothing and trying to find winter clothes right now is quite a task since all retailers in this area seem to think it's SPRING time! I was able to snag 15 mix & match items from The Children's Place for $50! They have an awesome sale going on right now, and with the use of coupon code SA19, you get an additional 15% off!

So, if you're in the market for some cold weather frocks for your wee little one, The Children's Place is the place to go! I think I got just about everything I could in Addison's size!

1 comments:

Valerie said...

I too Heart Children's Place. I have gotten the best deals at the outlets including 99 cent jammies.