Friday, November 02, 2007

Exciting Day

The Baby's bedding arrived today. I'm very very happy with the quality. It looks great, too! We ventured out to Lowes tonight and picked out the pink paint for the walls, and Karl is probably going to start working on that on Monday.

My Dad is in town this weekend, so tomorrow we will go to the baby boutique and order her crib! The only bummer about that is that it takes 6-8 weeks to arrive, so I'm hoping it will be here by Christmas! If not, no biggie, but my goal is to have her room done by then.

Tonight Karl got to venture in putting together our first baby item, the Fisher-Price Nature's Touch Swing. It looks great and now all we need is a baby to put in it! =o) I can't believe we're having a baby! It seems so surreal.

Tomorrow marks the halfway point for me and I cannot believe how fast this first 20 weeks has gone by. I can only imagine how fast the 2nd half is going to go, especially with the holidays quickly approaching. I think there's like 52 days until Christmas!

Karl was finally able to feel his first kicks last night. She has definitely become quite the active little one. I'm certain we'll have a little gymnast on our hands if she keeps up the pace that she's currently going at.

That's our fun and exciting news for now.

Until next time,
K&K

Our Bedding - Bubble Gum by Banana Fish

The Crib - Munire Essex Collection in White

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Trina,
The bedding is way cute and the crib is darling also, it almost looks exactly like the one Sophie has. I guess that means we both have good taste :)

Valerie said...

Yes it's me again. So I guess you figured out the instructions. Cute patterns. It's pretty fun huh. And now that you have your template in place you can always go back and just switch up the paper.